EGFR, KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA
Gene Mutation Fluorescence Diagnostic Kit (PCR-Fluorescence Probing)
Precision medicine is an approach to patient care that allows doctors to select treatments that are most likely to help patients based on a genetic understanding of their disease.This may also be called personalized medicine.
Today, when you are diagnosed with cancer, you usually receive the same treatment as others who have same type and stage of cancer. Even so, different people may respond differently, and until recently, doctors didn’t know why. After decades of research, scientists now understand that patients’ tumors have genetic changes that cause cancer to grow and spread. They have also learned that the changes that occur in one person’s cancer may not occur in others who have the same type of cancer. and the same cancer-causing changes may be found in different types of cancer.
Features & Advantages
- andminimal laboratory
For greater laboratory
procedure and minimal
Easy to analysis
Internal quality controls ensure
All key assay steps have been
Performed correctly i.e.
Analysis of previously
Captured sample data
Benefits of EGFR, KRAS, PIK3CA and BRAF Diagnostic Kits
To the patient
- EGFR, KRAS, PIK3CA and BRAF Diagnostic Kits are rapid simple method for mutation detection
- Determining mutational status informs selection of appropriate therapy
To the laboratory
- Detection of I% mutant in a background of wildtype genomic DNA
- Turnaround time of 3 hours
- Streamlined workflow – protocol and reagents are optimised for the molecular laboratory